on Christmas Day, paid extra, they did not receive them, called the company and said they would look into this and call back, They NEVER called back, I called again, they said they were looking into it and someone would call back, I said I want my money back, they hung up on me, They charged my credit card already without delivery. The person that was suppose to get it in Langley called and was told they were delivered, she said no it was the 25th we were home all day, no knock on the door or no one rang the door bell, the guy said he left them on the door step, it was confirmed, she said by who? Who confirm it? The customer service rep said the driver confirmed he delivered them, she said maybe to the wrong house, who signed for them, the rep said we don't get delivery confirmation from the customer just from the driver.... WHAT!!! They will NOT REFUND your money even though THEY screwed up!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Unless you wanna throw your money down the drain... BAD COMPANY!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bloomex reviews
- Worst Servie Ever
- ordering flowers
- Frozen Flowers
- horrible experience
- Easy to use
- Bloomex a complete waste of time!
- Bloomex - dreadful service
- Messed up my order and was a day late
- Bloomex Canada
- Bloomex Canada (Vancouver): No Delivery No Response No Refund
- Missing flowers, gift basket left at door
- Fresh Flowers
- VALENTINES DAY...
- WORST SERVICE EVER!!!
- Edible Arrangements Delivery is unsatisfactory
- No mail delivery
- LG Appliance Delivery
- No refund of delivery fee
- 2 day delivery is now a week late
- No delivery florist service
- Do not order from them
- Sears failed to deliver appliances as scheduled.
- Damaged Mattresses and mismatched box springs
- delivery company YODEL
- Waiting and waiting for Home delivery of washer/dryer
- Delivery problem - Incorrect delivery and then damage product, then no delivery
- UPS DELIVERY SUX
- Bad delivery company
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you